Monday, March 10, 2008

[Shoe Party and Baby Bear]

Saturday was Stacia's shoe party. Too many CUTE shoes! Of course I got too many...especially considering I had JUST bought shoes at Dillard's while Shawn and I were in St. George! Anyway, I got SIX pair! One pair was free from Stacia booking her party off my party...YAY! I would of gotten more but some that I loved they didn't have in my size...dang it! Actually, I wouldn't have gotten more, it just would of been harder to narrow it down. Man I'm lovin' shoes lately!



Edit: I don't know what the heck but I wore a pair of my cute new shoes Monday night and they don't fit very well. They're kinda snug...DANG it! I'm not sure why this happens...it did at my shoe party too. I had to exchange for the next size up and at least they don't hurt but they are a bit big. I just can't win! I spilled something on the original pair so I couldn't exchange them but there was another pair that didn't fit right and I wasn't sure if I wanted anyway, so I exchanged them for the right size in the other pair. So yeah, now I have two of the same shoe! I told Hannah she can have them if they fit and are her style if she doesn't mind the white spot on the toe. If she doesn't like them, Tianna might. I'm just glad I got ones that fit me because I LOVE them!

The first picture is after I made the exchange which is why there are only 5 pair instead of 6.

After the shoe party we went to Sportsman Warehouse to see the bear cubs they had there. We stood in line for over an hour before it was our turn...it was CRAZY! I can't believe how cute and SMALL the cubs were! I was expecting them to be toddler size but they were newborn size. We all purchased pictures, 9 total for our group! I almost didn't go but I'm glad I did!

Joey, Stacia, my Mom and myself were going to go to a wedding reception for a kid we knew back in Missouri. I was kinda looking forward to it but Joey decided he didn't want to go so my Mom didn't either. I thought about going by myself but by the time we all went out to eat it was pretty late and I hadn't been home all day, so I didn't. It would of been fun to see that family but oh well. Last time I saw any of them was many years ago when another child of theirs got married and had a reception in Layton or somewhere up there. I was living in Idaho but was down visiting (can't remember if the visit was because of the reception or not) so I went to it with my Mom and Dad. It was fun to see their reaction when they realized who we were! Dang it, I should of just went by myself...

0 comments: