Monday, March 24, 2008

[ABCs]

I just noticed that my friend Nikki 'tagged' me so I guess I have to fill out this survey:

A- Attached or single: Attached

B- Best Friend: Shawn...best girl-friend: Stacia

C- Cake or Pie: I like them both but I guess I'll pick pie.

D- Day of Choice: Saturday

E- Essential Item (s): iPod,

F- Flavor of ice cream: Chocolate Peanut Butter

G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears but I wouldn't pass up a worm.

H- Hometown: West Valley City, UT

I- Indulgence(s): Almost anything sweet!

J- January or July: They both suck in their own ways but July is the lesser of two evils!

K- Kids: 3 ~ Nic: 18, Justin: 16, Kody

L - Last movie seen in theaters/DVD: Theaters: Horton Hears a Who; DVD: hmmm...I'm trying to remember...we've bought several in the last few months but I've usually already seen them in the theaters...Shawn was watching Transformers last weekend with his family and I saw some of it so that will have to count!

M- Marriage Date: September 8, 1990

N- Number of Siblings: 5 brothers ~ Terry, Joey, Ben, Hyrum, Chris; 5 sisters ~ Melanie, Rachel, Annie, Becky, Hannah

O- Oranges or Apples: Apples, Gala apples to be exact!

P- Phobias or Fears: Death (mine), the dark, my kids/hubby getting hurt/dying, heights, public speaking

Q- Quote(s): "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it"

R- Reason To Smile: The weather is nice today, YAY!

S- Season: Fall

T- Tag Four: Stacia, Dom, Michelle S., Melanie

U- Unknown Fact About Me: ??? I don't know...some may not know that I'm the oldest of 11 kids but I think most do know that...???

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I definitely like meat!!

W- Worst Habit: Procrastination!!!

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X-Rays

Y- Your Favorite Food: Oooo, that's hard...I like food! Hmmmm, I'll say Mexican!

Z- Zociac: Libra

2 comments:

Nicole *Ü* said...

Yeah! Love reading about you!! I like chocolate peanut butter ice cream too. It was brother's favorite when we were kids. I'm with you about January and July - both awful, but least July is warm instead of freezing! LOL Nothing better than a nice, crisp Gala apple, either. Yum!! There must be something about September weddings! Good month! :o)

Stacy said...

I had no idea you were actually using this blog of yours! I will have to check it out more!