Monday, March 10, 2008

[Second Sunday]

~Sunday 3/9/08~

I went to bed really late last night plus it was daylight savings "spring forward" so I didn't go to church...shame on me!! It was nice to sleep in though!

I almost didn't go to my Mom's for Second Sunday. Shawn had a migrain and I went without him last month because he was a little sick (and we can't be any sick around my Mom anymore) so I didn't want to go either. Plus I'd spend the WHOLE day on Saturday with my family so it's not like I didn't get to see everyone. About 4 p.m. Shawn asked when we were going so I had to hurry and get in the shower. The boys had already left so Shawn called them to let them know we were on our way. We stopped and got drinks at 7-11. Of course I got a Peach Mango Slurpee...they are SOOOO good!!! I also got an extra one because last time I brought it everyone was stealing it and I didn't want to share! I'm extra glad I brought a 'community' one because I didn't know Nic was bringing Jessika and we didn't get her a drink. She didn't want the whole thing so there was still some for others (JOEY!) after I put some for her in a different cup.

Shawn, Justin and I didn't stay long, just a couple of hours. Lately it's been pretty lame there with people just sitting around watching TV or doing a puzzle or something. Because I'd been gone all day on Saturday, I had stuff to do at home so we left. Apparently later that evening people got up off their butts and played the Wii. So it sounds like it wasn't totally lame for everyone that stayed so that's good! I'm still glad I left though especially since I didn't want to go in the first place!

1 comments:

Nicole *Ü* said...

Holy cow!! You started blogging!! I totally clicked on your blog just to see if you happened to have posted any thing and boy did you!! LOL Sounds like a great trip to St. George and some good movies you saw. I'll add them to my Blockbuster list to see now 'cuz I know I won't make it to the theater. Is your mom OK? Hope so! I totally forgot about your shoe party when you had it. The invite got buried and I found it last month before we left on our trip. Oops!! If you do another one, let me know!