Friday, September 26, 2008

[So You Think You Can Dance]

09.23.08

YAY! The day is finally here! The So You Think You Can Dance performance! Two years ago Stacia, Hannah and I went to Denver to see the performance with Dom. This year we invited all the girls in the family to come. We were hoping to have a big 'Girls Night Out' but some couldn't make it. It ended up being me, Hannah, Stacia, my Mom and Stacia's mom. We all went to dinner before hand at La Puente. It was pretty good!


Hannah, Mom, Stacia's Mom, Stacia, Me

The performance was a lot of fun and of course the dances were AWESOME! It was also awesome that there were 4 people that are from Utah...pretty cool! Hopefully they will tour here again next year so we can make this a tradition!

Me and Hannah (my youngest sister)
Stacia (my brother Joey's wife) and Me

1 comments:

Nicole *Ü* said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! I wanted to go so bad. Of course, my girls did do a workshop with Gev, so that was my SYTYCD fix. LOL