Monday, September 8, 2008

[HIGH SCHOOL/JR HIGH GET TOGETHER]

09.06.08

Kerry and I have been friends for years...since elementary school. A couple of years after high school, she moved to Arizona for college. She got her degree in Mass Communications and when into the news anchor field. Because of her field, she moved several different places. In March, she decided to get out of the news business and come back to Salt Lake. YAY! Since she has been back, we have been spending time together and it's been great! I've missed her and I'm so glad she is back in town!

Kerry has been working for a company doing PR and marketing. Part of her job is to man their booth at Expos. At one of the recent ones, she ran into some girls (Lorna and Pam) that we went to junior high school with. They went to a different high school then we did and I don't remember really seeing them after that. Lorna and Pam ended up planning a BBQ and invited us to it. It was SO fun to see them after all these years! There were also people there from our high school that I haven't seen in forever. I wish that some more people would of made it...maybe next time! I really hope that we do something like this again soon.

Kerry, Me, Monaca Andreason

Pam Okumura, Lorna Burrell - party hosts; Pam's cute daughter behind
Lisa Walker, Ryan Lowther

1 comments:

Marci said...

Looks like a good time. You know how much I love a good reunion! ;)