Wednesday, September 24, 2008

[Get Away]

08.12-14.08












Shawn and I went to Park City for a couple of days. We went to a mexican resturant called Nacho Mamas. Shawn got enchiladas (of course!) and they were AWESOME! I got a chili verde smothered burrito and it was awful! I would totally go back there because Shawn's enchiladas were so good but that is the only thing I'd get!

We also went to the Alpine Slide. There are several different activities there so we got the day pass. Unfortunately we got there in the late afternoon and didn't get as much for our money but we still did quite a bit and had a lot of fun. Our favorite was the Alpine Coaster...way fun!

Alpine Coaster



Zipline

It was a nice get away and we had a lot of fun together!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds like fun!!

Marci said...

What a great getaway! It is fun to see some photos of you and your husband on your blog.

Nicole *Ü* said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! We did the zipline a few years ago. Way fun! Glad to know the chili verde wasn't good. That's what I usually get at most Mexican places!

Ranes said...

I would LOVE to spend a couple of days with my wife just playing around. Sounds like a blast!

=0)