Tuesday, June 3, 2008

[SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMA]

Truthfully, I don't know when the last day of school is/was... My boys haven't gone since Friday. Well, they did go for a minute today to get their yearbooks. Yesterday was 'Raging Waters Day' which they didn't attend and tomorrow is Graduation which Nic doesn't want to walk, so they are DONE! I'll I know is: YAY! No more having to get kids up for school everyday!!

Speaking of yearbooks...Nic called me the other day and said "Ya know how the only picture I have in my yearbooks is the class one that everyone has? Well, I have a full page feature in Murray High's {Jessika's school} yearbook!" Too dang funny! I guess it was a picture from Murray's Homecoming and it isn't even with Jessika but with her friend Caitlyn! He's going to get a scanned copy of it for me.

1 comments:

Leigh said...

ok, so I had no idea you were using this blog now! Yay! Have fun not worrying about getting kids up for school!