Tuesday, June 3, 2008

[DETERMINED]

Like I've posted previously, Nic LOVES Mustangs and has wanted one since he was a little dude (yes, he was once little!). After trying but not being able to afford a new one, he went a different route. He got an old '66! He LOVES it and is just glad he FINALLY has his beloved Mustang! He says it's his graduation gift to himself...what a dork!

It only has a couple of flaws on the body and he very anxious to start the Auto Body program at SLCC so he can fix them.

Have fun with your dream car son!

4 comments:

Travis and Kira Evans said...

Hey if he has any questions he can ask Travis. Him and his dad did all the body work on his 67 mustang. They are fun cars to drive! :)

Michele said...

Congrats to Nic for getting the car of his dreams!! I love the color!! I've always wanted a convertible Mustang, but at this point, I'll just be happy when I can drive again!!

Anyway, congrats on Nic's graduation, too!!!

Teishi Kennedy said...

This was the exact Mustang that my mom had when I was little. She hated the color then, but I have always secretly loved it! I wish it was still around.

Nicole *Ü* said...

I LOVE old Mustangs!!! Such a cool car!! Yeah for Nic!!!