Tuesday, June 17, 2008

[FIT FLOPS]

I heard about these FIT Flops. They are supposed to give you great support and work your legs and butt while you wear them. Heck yay, I SO need these! They are pretty pricey ($50!) but Shawn told me to go for it so I got a pair! Bath and Body Works carries them and they are having their Semi-Annual sale (I need to stock up on soap) so off I went to get a pair of these amazing FIT flops!

I've been wearing them whenever possible (can't wear them to work...) for about 3 weeks now. Yah, haven't noticed a difference AT ALL!!! I totally got suckered into buying a VERY expensive pair of flip flops... I'm going to keep wearing them just in case (and to get my moneys worth even though I have WAY cuter shoes to wear!) but I'm not very hopeful...what a sucker...

1 comments:

Nicole *Ü* said...

ROFL!!! OK, so I won't buy any now either. LOL I did go stock up on soap at the sale, though!! I even bought some of their American Girl stuff for my girls. Then of course they all wanted rubber ducks and their own glycerin soaps. I should NEVER go shopping with my kids. LOL