Monday, June 30, 2008

[Creative Memories]

6.21.08

Rachelle heard about a scrapbook thing on the CKU Yahoo Message Board. It was at the South Town Expo Center and sounded like it was a mini scrapbook expo. So we signed up! It ended up being a Creative Memories (CM) crop but it was still fun and I actually got something done! I got an AWESOME card kit from the CK Media booth at Scrapbook USA Expo a couple of months ago and put together about 2/3 of it. It's a big one...75 cards! I'm holding my favorite one in the picture. Speaking of my favorite one, I want to recreate it. It is a Thank You card but could be made into a Birthday card easily. It's round though so I was tyring to figure out the best way to do the circles. Lucky me that CM sells an awesome circle cutting system! Of course I bought it...I was seriously giddy about it! YAY!



We also met a lady that is going to CKU. She was working on a card swap she is in for CKU. I decided that I'm not doing any swaps for CKU...way too stressful! I MIGHT do something for the contests they are doing though. If I do, I'd better get my butt in gear! Anyway...we had fun and got a lot accomplished!

2 comments:

Nicole *Ü* said...

That sounds like a ton of fun!! I haven't been to one in forever. And CKU too!!! You better get some serious scrapping done there. LOL Email Kim and have her tell you how to win all the prizes. LOL Where's the picture of your card???

Nicole *Ü* said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!!!