Tuesday, June 17, 2008

[17!!]

06.17.08

HOLY CRAP!! Justin is 17 today! Dang, I can't hardly believe it! Several weeks ago he BEGGED to get his gift early. He wanted a really nice air-soft gun and since he was air-softing so often with his friends, we got it for him early. The gun took up all of his birthday budget so it kinda sucked on his actual birthday gift-wise...oh well, he was excited when he got the gun! He still got a PS3 game from Nic, $ from grandparents and gas $ from us. At least he wasn't giftless on his actual birthday!

He chose Chili for his birthday dinner. Unfortunately Nic had to work and couldn't join us.

~Justin's original birthday~

~Justin's FIRST Birthday~

Not sure what the crap I was thinking but I went through a 'cut around EVERY picture' phase...so bad! Need to find the negatives...!

Happy Birthday Justin, I love you buddy!



1 comments:

Nicole *Ü* said...

I can't believe he's 17 either!!!! Sounds like a nice b-day even if part of it was early! Savanna only got dinner in Vegas on her birthday and a little license plate for her bike, with her name spelled right, that we found in Vegas. Other than that, we saved it all for this week when we celebrated with my family. Poor kid!! LOL I'm dreading the day Conner starts asking for those guns and similar toys. LOL