Thursday, April 3, 2008

[Movies of the Week]

Saw a couple of movies this week. I LOVE movies!!!

~Monday 3/31/08~

I got safety and emissions done on my car after work (it passed!!) and then met Shawn at Gateway for dinner. We went to Rumbi and had the pork platters...GOOD STUFF!! Then Shawn actually agreed to go to a movie! YAY!! He hardly EVER goes to the theater. He loves movies but he loves them on DVD. Anyway, we saw 21. Good flick! We will for sure buy this one!

~Wednesday 4/2/08~

I went with Nic to pick up his Mercury (it was getting a new exhaust system or something like that). It was out of gas so it took more time then we expected and we were almost late for the movie! We saw Shutter. It was good and NOT predictable, love that! Nic liked it too. Then we went to lunch at Taco Time...I really love tacos! It was a fun time with my boy!

After Nic left to go to Jessika's, I went to Wal-Mart and got Alvin and the Chipmunks! This movie is so dang cute and I'm glad that it's out on DVD! In January Shawn and I got the soundtrack to listen to on our trip to Idaho. Now Wal-Mart had a deal that the DVD and soundtrack together for $20! That was only $4 more than the DVD by itself! Dang it! Oh well...

1 comments:

Nicole *Ü* said...

I'm excited to see 21, but we'll wait 'til it's on DVD. I hadn't heard of Shutter. Glad to know the Chimpunks is cute. I wanted to rent it for my kids. Now I will!! And I LOVE Rumbi!! I get the pork too!!! Have you tried their Rumbi fries with the sweet potatoes?? Oh, they are SO good!!!! Hmmm...maybe Conner and I will go there for lunch. LOL