Saturday, April 19, 2008

[Sick of the CRAP]

~Tuesday April 15, 2008~

Oh my gosh...this weather is killing me! Yesterday when Noah and Logan where over at my house, the weather was beautiful! We still had some snow on the back patio because the sun doesn't hit it very much but it was still awesome! My car was still at Joey and Stacia from me taking their vehicle to tote the boys around and Nic had some finishing touches to do on it at school. Soooo, I decided to walk to work. It was nice! I left about 30 minutes earlier than I would if I drove and the timing was perfect. It felt good to get in some exercise too! By the time it was time to going home, it was SNOWING!!! Shawn was still working in American Fork and the boys were both at work so I walked home anyway. I could of taken a shuttle but I wasn't sure of the schedule because I haven't taken the shuttle in a long time so I would of been out in the weather anyway and I'd rather be walking in it than just standing! I also stopped at the Post Office to mail off our taxes on the way! YAY, nothing like LAST MINUTE! But when you have to PAY, it's easy to put it off! Anyway...man was I WET when I got home! Seriously, I'm SOOO sick of it snowing!


UPDATE: Yah, it's MAY 1 and snowing AND sticking to the ground!! Seriously, this SUCKS!!

0 comments: