Friday, April 4, 2008

[Last Round of Chemo!]

~Thursday 4/3/08~

YAY! Today was my Mom's last round of chemo! I really hope that now all the craziness will end! I actually went up to HCI and visited her during my lunch. I haven't seen/talked to her since Easter when she was so dang rude to my sweet hubby. I was proud of myself for biting the bullet and going up there. She was excited that it was her final day and seemed to be in fairly good spirits. In six weeks she has a CT scan and then we will know if the chemo worked. It sounds like her doctor is pretty optimistic so that's cool. Hopefully she will start feeling better and start doing things again.

2 comments:

Nicole *Ü* said...

Oh good! I hope she recovers quickly and feels better!!!

Heather D. White said...

So...how did I not know that you had a blog? So glad to hear that your mom had her final round of chemo and that she is doing so much better. I am still in awe of her...and what a miracle it is that she is doing so well. I also admire you so much for "eating crow" and setting aside hurt feelings to go and see her. That's so hard....but it shows your true character!!!! ;-)