Wednesday, August 20, 2008

[Pillow Fight]

08.17.08


I got a great deal at Costco on body pillows a few weeks ago and decided that is what we'd give my neices and nephews for their birthdays this year (except for the babies). Because of their size, the pillows take up A LOT of room and we don't have a lot of extra room in our small house. Luckily Justin has an extra closet in his room that is used for storage. To make them fit, I rolled them up, tied with string and put in lawn garbage bags. Today was Melanie's twins (Josh and Nathan) birthday. We went over there to celebrate and had to get out 3 of the pillows (they always celebrate Brandon's birthday at the same time because it is 11 days later). Nic and Justin helped me pick out which ones to give them and ended up putting the rolled up pillows on their arms/head to pillow fight. Silly, silly boys!

1 comments:

Marci said...

I saw those body pillows at Costco - love them!! The pillow fight is too funny.