Wednesday, August 27, 2008

[Breaking Up Is Hard To Do]

Nic and Jessika broke up...again. It looks like this time it might be for good. I like Jessika but I don't think they are right for each other and they both need to move on. Poor Jess isn't handling it well. She's been bugging Nic, sending mean text, threw everything he gave her on his lawn, etc. I think back to they way I felt as a teenager during a break up and feel for her. I think it's easy to get emotionally crazy at that time in your life. I just hope they both move on and find the best person for them so they can be happy.

On a happy note, Nic said I get the quilt he made for Jess! YAY!!!

2 comments:

Teishi Kennedy said...

AH! What happened! It's one thing to leave titles and no text for subjects that don't leave you wondering, but quite another when you can't possibly guess what it means! Wait a minute... is this code or something? You're driving me crazy! :)

Jill said...

Awwwhhh! He made her a QUILT! What a sweet guy!