Tuesday, August 12, 2008

[CKU!!]

08.04.08 - 08.09.08

CKU this year was AWESOME!! I loved my first experience in 2005 but this one was even BETTER!

This year they added the "Lisa Bearnson Adventures" that were on Monday and Tuesday. They included a hike to Timpanogas Cave, Temple Square tour, Thanksgiving Point Gardens tour, manufacturer tours, and a keynote speaker/crop. I decided to NOT do the Timp Cave and Temple Square seems how I can do that anytime so it wasn't worth it to pay $40 for each. The only reason I did the Thanksgiving Point Gardens was because there was a professional photographer with us to give us pointers.

So here was my week:

MONDAY

Thanksgiving Point Garden Tour: I've never walked through the gardens at Thanksgiving Point (TP). It was really beautiful. The photographer/tour guide was so nice and knew her stuff. Most of what she went over I already knew because it was kept somewhat basic but I was okay this it. I think I got some cool shots for just messing around.

After the tours I met up with my friend Kerry. I've been friends with Kerry since elementary school but she's lived out of state for 15 years or so, she recently moved back and I'm so glad!! We had a yummy dinner at TP and then I stayed at her house that night. She lives in Lehi so it was way more convenient then going home each night and much cheaper than getting a hotel room! She's a sweetie for letting me stay with her!

TUESDAY

Manufacturer tours:

WEDNESDAY

THURSDAY

FRIDAY

SATURDAY



1 comments:

Heather D. White said...

Hey Celeste! Why can't I see the text in your past few entries? I can only see the titles. Weird. Love ya!!!